May 2008

May has been a very busy month at work! I have been trying to do placement for all the high school students. Our school year ends May 29th. Rebecca and Christopher had their end of the year band concerts last week. Mother's Day was nice and everyone gave me a card and gift. We had waffles and fruit for breakfast.

Royle and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary of becoming a couple (May 13th) This weekend we are going to South Mountain (Oasis Water Park). That is where we spent our honeymoon night before flying to Cancun. I am looking forward to another night there with just Royle and a day with the kids at the resort water park :) http://www.arizonagrandresort.com/oasis-water-park-hotel.php

7th Grade Academic Awards night-
honoring students with a 3.8 or higher.
Rebecca has held a 4.57 GPA all year.

7th Grade End of the year awards. Received an honor for her flute playing.

She is my height now!